Sunday, June 3, 2012

Run for the Nun 5K 2012

June 2 - I was completely determined to better my time.  I just started training for a 10K that I'll be running in October.  I started to use nikeplus 10k training coach.  So far it's a great training program.  It has helped me increase my miles.  It's the extra push I needed.  It also helped me improve my time in this race.  The course wasn't that bad.  My energy level was pretty high even though I was extremely nervous at the start.  I finished very strong but was totally exhausted afterwards.  I know I've got it in me to do better.  I still need to push myself to run more.



180th out of 470/10th out of 35 in age group

AG Plc
Name
Age Grp
Ov Plc
Gender Plc
___Time___
___Pace___
10
Michel Reams
F35_39
180
65
29:27.7
09:30.2

No comments:

Post a Comment