Sunday, May 20, 2012

Addison Jo Blair 5K Run /Walk


May 19th - This is my 2nd race with the “Burger King” group.  The group consists of family/friends (some related to my sister in law).  The relatives of my sister in law have been my friends for a number of years.  The husband of one friend owns a few “Burger King” franchises and he loves to run with his wife.  They are a great pair running side by side.  I was honored to run with them and others again.

There was a large crowd for this race because it was for a great cause.  Sadly, my running time and pace was much worse than the last race.

129th out of 416 overall

129  Michel Reams  391  35  F  33:14  10:42


This race made me realize that I’ve got to change my whole routine.  I never want to fall behind in time again.  I’ve got to train harder and increase my miles.  I can’t stand how I do so well my first 2 miles then I start lagging on my last mile.

No comments:

Post a Comment